Tuesday 14 February 2012

Unboxing figma BRS2035.

I recently ordered a figma BRS2035 for myself, and it's my first figma! (^w^)(\/)

BRS2035 is, well, the main character of the game, Black Rock Shooter: The Game for the PSP.
She looks somewhat (or to some, very) different from the standard OVA version.
Her coat seemed to have been shortened but instead replaced with wings.

Anyways, I'll show you my process of unboxing her~
(Sorry for my low quality post, this is my first time and I have zero experience with doing these kinds of stuff.)
(Also, I don't have a good camera at the moment, so my photos are pretty much grainy-looking.)
^^"

Tadaa~ This is how she looks like~ Compared to most of the other figma's boxes, the box is wide.

---
Front of the box~



The back of the box.


This is what she includes.
A slightly closer look.


Well, this was a temporary pose that I gave her.
Looks somewhat ugly, doesn't it?



---

As I did not take a photo of all of what the box includes, I'll list it down instead.

- Figure x1
- A change of face x1
  - Has her mouth opened to create a shouting expression.
- A change of hair x1
  - Her blue-flamed left eye that is attached to her hair.
- Change of hands ( Left x5 Right x5 )
  - has pair of hands to hold the cannon, the sword, and such.
- Rock Cannon x1
- Black Blade x1
- Stands x2
- Stand connector x2
( The reason for the multiple stands and connector is because of her heavy cannon )
- A small plastic bag x1

--

BRS2035 is pretty much flexible all around, but then she also has her counterparts.
- Her small wings at the back of her coat pretty much blocks the stand connector, and is quite sharp. (It poked me MANY times... (\(Tw T )
- Her lower larger wings can be quite a hinderance too, because they are large (obviously) and not so easy to be twisted around. Don't worry though, you can attach it back if it falls off. (Oh, small note here~ There's a small part at the wing that can be moved slightly)
- Her hair is quite sharp too. ^^"
- Rock Cannon is too heavy that if you attach it to her arm and twist it around a lot, it can come out easily, so remember to push her arm to join back into her sleeve.

I think that's all for now. Thanks for reading this, and please do look forward to my future posts~

No comments:

Post a Comment