Sunday 29 April 2012

Kagamine Len's homework dilemma.

...featuring Rin, Taiga, and Kurisu. (\(^w ^ )
When you have homework...
---
Don't play games though!! This is just for fun :P
---



"Yeah!! I got PERFECT on Meltdown on EXTREME!" - Len

"Hi Taiga!!" - Len

"You know..." - Taiga
"?" - Len

"I'm so gonna kill you if you don't finish your homework!" - Taiga
"Aww okay." - Len

"Oh, this is so hard..." - Len
(Actually it's just some mathematics questions ^^")

"What should I do? I don't know how to do this..." - Len

"Oh, I know! I'll call Kurisu-san!" - Len

"KU~RI~SU~ -SAN~" - Len
(Megaphones really help, don't they? =w=")

"You called?" - Kurisu
"Yes! Please save me from my homework!" - Len

"It was somewhere around here..." - Len

"Here I go~" - Kurisu

"Are you sure it's correct?" - Len
"Yes, I'm very sure~ *gives thumb*" - Kurisu

Oh, you're very sure. -.-" I'll actually be dead if the teacher sees this. ^^"
---
When you have homework, scribble it off or go and play games. :P
Nah, I'm just joking. ^^"
Good luck with your work to all of you out there! >w<

No comments:

Post a Comment