Saturday 28 April 2012

When you're trapped in a hotel room... feat. Cirno

When you're trapped in a hotel room, play with your Nendoroids!
Always bring one when you're going out and that you're sure to stay overnight.
I've brought Cirno along this time~ :3
Sadly there was as tragedy. =w=#
---
Ghastly flash effect. In exchange, less noise. Still a no though. D:


"Let's play with ice since we're bored." - Cirno 

"I made more!" - Cirno

"I'll show you how it's done~" - Cirno

"Nooooo!! I made too much!" - Cirno

"Ahhh! It's so crowded!" - Cirno

"My little barrier~" - Cirno

"You should have a dip." - Cirno

"Hey, who took all the ice cubes?" - Cirno

*cheese*

This is the tragedy I was talking about. If anyone knows how to fix this, contact me immediately!
"Oh, they melted~ T_T" - Cirno







Poor Cirno. I wonder what pushed her into the "pool".

No comments:

Post a Comment