Sunday 29 April 2012

Unboxing Nendoroid Makise Kurisu~

Yes, here comes another Nendoroid. :x
I know it's kinda outdated, but it's still a Nendoroid right?
She's from Steins;Gate. I'll make it short this time though. I'm sorry :/
---
Yay~


Front view of the box.

Back view of the box.

View from different sides.

View yet from another side.

Bottom view of the box.

Shiny~

Clearer view of the contents~ Doesn't have much stuff :x

The mighty mouse.

The stylus is taller than her. :/

"What are all these cables doing here?!" - Kurisu

"This set of speakers belong to me!" - Kurisu

She's contacting someone to come over and take the speakers -.-"

*whispers*

Phone jutsu!

Phone PSP!... Is that what she created this time? (Phone Microwave reference from the anime)

Nendoroid Generation~

And there she goes talking to Okarin~ or maybe it was Mayushii?
And this concludes the unboxing and (semi-) adventure of Kurisu's first day. :3
Everything was so clay-ish when I held her for the first time.
I think she burned under the sun while the person was on his way to the meeting spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment