Sunday 9 September 2012

Nendoroid Tainaka Ritsu Unboxing! + Mysterious Picture

It's time for... Nendoroid Tainaka Ritsu! Yeah, our energetic, always trolling, yet kind on the inside drummer and club president of the Light Music Club of the anime/manga, K-On!! I don't think I can even compare my enthusiasm to hers.
Something off topic, but... my internet usage limit will reset soon, yeah~
This review is accompanied by Azunyan! :3
---


 ---

Azunyan: "And here we have Ritsu-senpai!" 

Ritsu looks like she has her eyes on Azunyan. Kinda scary if you ask me.
 ---
Okay, let's see what Ricchan has.

Herself, of course.
1x bangs down,
2x change of faceplates, (worried? and pained faces)
1x bump
1x drum set
1x high e (I'm not so good with this part. Did I get it right?)
1x lyrics
1x pair of straight arms (with the hands attached)
3x change of hands (one to hold lyrics and the other pair are widely opened, mostly for that pain expression)
1x bottom part of the body attaced to a chair (for drumming purposes obviously, or you can just let her sit down and spin her around~)

---

Azunyan: "Ohayou gozaimasu, Ritsu-senpai~"

Ritsu: "Try saying "Nya"!"
Azunyan: "N-Nyaa."

Ritsu: "What happened to me?!!"

Ritsu: "Someone sent me this weird letter saying that he likes me with my bangs down..."

Ritsu: "Even with Azunyan#2... Why me?!"
 ---
Had enough fun? Now let's take out her drum set...
Wait-

Seems like they have trouble playing different instruments :3
 ---
My review is coming to an end, so I'll post my last picture (oh really), and it'll be the next time till we meet~

They seem comfortable with their default instruments :D
---
Huh? What's that mysterious box?




1 comment:

  1. Cute Ritsu!! And I see that you have a Taiga nendo behind there!!

    ReplyDelete