Monday 17 September 2012

Nendoroid Akiyama Mio Unboxing!

Good morning to everyone all over the world~ Just got up. It has been a week since my previous post. o:
I should be posting more often.
Well, next up will be... a secret. :3 Well, not so secret after the title.
So, you should know the moe queen right? She's from K-On too.
That makes 3 of them K-On Nendoroids I have in my possession.

Let's go?
---
My little treasure box~
---



Oh, did I mention Azusa and Ritsu will be coming over too?

Here's what she has~

And another pic with the first layer of plastic opened~

To be honest, Mio's faceplates are... kinda plain. It reminds me of my Rin and Len, where they just have a default smiling face, a happier one, then a random face.

In this set, Mio's got
- 1x Elizabeth (Bass)
- 1x Guitar strap (or do you want me to call it a bass strap?)
- 1x Amp
- 4x changes of arms
- 2x changes of faceplates (happy and sad)
- 1x Base
- 1x Skirt stand
- and of course what she has as default.

Her sad face looks kinda dramatic from some perspective o:
But it'll bring our her moe-ness too~
---

Azusa: Konnichiwa, Mio-senpai~
Ritsu: Konnichwa Mio~ *taps*

Ritsu: I'll promise you I'll never do that again!! T.T

Ritsu: Mio, Mio! It's Azunyan#2!!!
Mio: Hmm? Is there anything about it?

Mio: Oh gosh! Someone save me!!! *hits Ritsu*
Ritsu: ...Why me... 
---
Now, I just got that idea out of nowhere. Don't ask me how I even thought of that. x:
Next up, a pic that inspired me by Mio herself during one of the episodes in season 1 where Mio said she'll play Ritsu's drums 'cuz she doesn't wanna sing.

Oh, just look at everyone. @@"
And Ritsu's on guitar again~ I'm sure Azusa has a hard time for her to switch arms to play the bass, since it's a lefty bass o:
My last picture will be next, I guess...

They're happily performing on my table~
It's nice to see them on my table. Azunyan and MiTsu is just enough. I don't really plan to get the rest of the K-On members. (I'm already broke.)
And with that, here ends my post. Till next time then!

No comments:

Post a Comment