Friday 14 December 2012

Nendoroid Yuzuriha Inori Unboxing!

Hey guys~ It's been 3 months since I last posted. I was dead back then.
Nah, I was busy with real life. :/

Shouldn't bother about it now that I post, right?
Here's a Nendoroid that belongs to my friend!
Managed to get a review out of it, and we played a lot. (Along with some others that I own.)
We were both quite tired after hours of playing her x:

Well, time to get on to Inori, shouldn't stall anymore now, should I?
---
Inori, Inori~ She looks so innocent~
---



What she has. Pretty neat, I have to say.

Let's see,
We have...
1x Void
1x Sword from her Void
2x Pistols (Hey, they're cute.)
1x Little soft and somewhat elastic scarf~
1x Fyu-Neru (that little robot over there.)
1x pair of hands for the cat's cradle.
2x extra arms with hands to hold the guns.
2x extra shoulders with different angle.
1x Serious expression faceplate
1x Closed eyes faceplate
and of course, herself.

---

Sorry, this pic's a little blur ^^"
Inori fresh out of the box! Hey, Kurisu is over there. I guess my hands couldn't hold the camera properly as we were on the carpet. She looks a little lost there as she's now in a new place. Seeing that she came from China, then to Japan, over to my hobby store, my house, and finally my friend's house.

She's ready for some battle!

She's going to give you the cat's cradle... Maybe?

I'm not sure what pose this is, and Fyu-Neru over there is a little lost over Inori's odd behaviour. 
I have to say, Inori packs a good set of being cute and serious. Though she's a pretty soft Nendoroid, she's pretty fun~ I didn't get to adapt to her softness due to my other Nendoroids being all harder.

By the way, her little pigtails can be turned, for extra fun :3 Her scarf is kind of insecure, but you can lightly push it to make it flow the way you want, but not twisting the scarf is definitely not recommended.

Now prepare for some cute poses ~
---

Inori Gangnam Style?
Inori wants to cuddle! ...but Fyu-Neru wants to cuddle Inori!
Come to me~
I have a Fyu-Neru, so could you come to me now?

She's... kinda fun for being cute. And that Gangnam style is made possible :P Though I don't really like that song, I just made the post for fun, ahaha~ 

Oh, I forgot to mention, Fyu-Neru's eyes can be turned around to display different emotions, and his... head(?) can be opened... to collect dust. Pff, you can put her guns! XP His legs can be rotated around, too.

Inori looks pretty good with the second last picture, doesn't she? It would go well for a picture in the winter~
And that last one, it's adorable, seeing how she pets Fyu-Neru and he seems so happy and calm~
(plus, you spot a little Kagamine Rin and Date Masamune's hat :P)

---
Well, I guess this is the end of this post... but not quite. I'm going to put the pictures of us playing with some other Nendoroids in my friend's place too. :P It's quite a stupid experience, but still fun~

Look forward to it, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment