Saturday 29 December 2012

Saber goes bling bling shiny! -Review-

Good day to everyone~ I'm bringing Saber with me today!
Here's Nendoroid Saber 10th Anniversary Edition! Sorry that this review is posted a little too late. Dx

Saber from Fate/Stay Night, the King of Knights, now gets a shiny treatment!
Though it isn't very cheap. You know how figures (especially exclusives) cost outside of Japan. :/
Plus it's a Wonfes exclusive. ;w;

Time to get on to the review, right?
---

Shiny Saber trapped in a box!
---



I've been neglecting pictures of boxes lately.
Here's some?

The front.

The back.

The sides :v

And a view of the other side :o
Okay, enough drooling over boxes.
Now for the contents.
---

I think Saber's having a little trouble being in the box like that.
And now she looks like some angel that resurfaced on a lake.

Okay, she's really made up of shiny stuff. Not so obvious here. ;w;
We have,
1x Saber. (pun intended.)
1x Caliburn
1x Excalibur
1x Sword cover(?) for Caliburn
1x Sword cover(?) for Excalibur
1x Invisible Air
4x changes of hands
1x Angry faceplate
1x Rage expression faceplate.

---


I summoned Saber, and she's finally out from the box :L

Stretchy super movable.

Close combat Kung-fu style?

Saber prepares Invisible Air without us noticing.

Though she cancelled her attack due to it being discovered.

Saber: "I can't take it anymore! Following your stupid orders!"

Saber: "Gyaaaaaaaaaah!!!"

Saber's definitely killing us in a hardcore way.
Saber, I feel your pain(?). That Shirou and Kiritsugu are too... lame?
But it's better to stay with me :o And us other otakus~
Not to mention your armour won't get dulled by them :x (Y U SO SHINY?! >w<)

My comments on her, well... She's really flexible, and I guess that's the same for the other super movable edition Nendoroids. It's pretty smooth here and there, and you can freely pose her however you want. Though her shoulders kinda block her face, and there's a little movement limit there. :/

She's really fun, due to free (well, not so) movement. Plus if you're lazy to change parts (like me), she's (and the other super movables, like I mentioned) pretty convenient to get her poses and directions changed instead of staying in the same pose till forever. That's about it.

---
Here's the last picture for you guys~
Keeping her in this awesome pose!

Saber's ready to take out some other Servants!

Thanks for your time on reading this review. Hope you'll look forward to my next?

2 comments:

  1. Nice nendoroid. She looks flexible and metally XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for posting this review! it's almost a year after but I found this useful still! I'm buying this nendo from someone but I wanted to know what the legit thing looks like. Nobody else on the net has as many good pix as yours, especially of the box! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete