Friday 21 December 2012

Hey, Nendoroid Sanada Yukimura!

Hi guys. Brought Yukimura into the scene this time. Got her along with Flandre back in August, actually.
Well, he's from Sengoku Basara. I'm not so sure many of you know this anime/game.
He's one of my favourites from the title. (Sorry, I haven't played/watched this title, actually. Ahaha. ^^")

I'm now his new OYAKATA-SAMAAA!!! x:

Let's get on, we must?
---
Yukimura: "GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!"
...Well, he looks unsatisfied staying in the box.
---



Did I mention we have Masamune?

Yukimura: "Oh no, not that Masamune!"
Masamune: "Like I'd even want to help."
 Yeahhh, okay. I understand. But for this review, you must withstand this ordeal!

Yukimura: "Can I just get out of here already?!"
Masamune: "My arms are stuck folded, I can't do anything, ask Kuro-sama over there."
 Alright, alright. I'm going to get you out. REALLY SOON. Promise!

Yukimura: "Ahh~ FRESH AIR!!!"
Yukimura: "Who plucked my ponytail and bandana?!"
Gomennasai, Yukimura, but I didn't do it. It isn't my fault! o:
Hey, while we're on this, let's get the readers some info on you.
(Intel gathering for your enemy is wise, you know!)

Okay, here we have Yukimura's set that contains...
1x Yukimura. (Duh.)
2x "Short" Spears
1x Long pole
2x Arms with hands that are folded upwards.
2x Hands with holes to hold things.
1x Happy expression faceplate
1x Pained expression faceplate.
1x Right leg of Yukimura's. (I think. Have to reconfirm on this.)
1x Personal "skirt"-based stand.

...I always find one spare leg included like that odd usually.

In addition, he actually comes with a spare Masamune stand! It's for his stand problem. Previously it couldn't hold Masamune. Another reason I bought him, lol. ><"

There's a downside to this figure. His faceplates aren't really compatible to other Nendoroids.
(Prove me if I'm wrong. Maybe it's just mine.)

Now, it's up to what they're gonna do.
---

Yukimura: "I've had enough of waiting!"
Masamune: "So have I."
Yukimura: "Masamune-dono! I challenge you to a fight!"
Masamune: "Rejected. I've got work to do."
Masamune: "No means no."
Yukimura: "That's disappointing..."
Masamune: "Fine. Just one fight."
Yukimura: "Yes!"
Yukimura: (This will be my one chance to prove to him!)
Masamune: "Don't keep me waiting, I don't have all day."
Yukimura: "I'm ready!"
Masamune: "Don't disappoint me, now!"

And yep, happy fightning. o: Let's not disturb them.
Yukimura's pretty cool. But not as cool as it is without Masamune.
His official art is WAAAY cooler!
Well, it's time to end the review, since I'm out of photos of him. For now.
Oh wait, there's one last picture.

---

The strength to go on!

How was it guys? Hopefully you enjoyed reading it. I don't really expect many Sengoku Basara fans though.
Till next time, I guess.
Next post? Well, I'll let you wonder about it.
Hint: Touhou Project.

---

No comments:

Post a Comment