Thursday 27 December 2012

Some loots from CF2012!

Hey all. I recently went to an anime convention that was held on the 22nd and 23rd December.
I cosplayed, ehehe. This was my debut so yeaaah. :P
I'm not going to put up pics of me. (Not here, at least.)

Anyways, it was held at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre in Malaysia.
Got a few loots from there~ There were some Nendoroid Petites on sale, but I had to keep the money, due to upcoming figures =w="

Let's get on with it. It's just 3 photos, so I'm not going to put a jump break.

---

Saber Lily. Tough decision between her and Gakupo. Got her due to her being sold out fast.

Snow Villiers from Final Fantasy XIII! Been finding him everywhere for a good price.
My first Play Arts.

A whole lot of keychains I got from the animecon. I wanted more though ;A;

---

No comments:

Post a Comment