Monday 17 December 2012

Let's unbox Nendoroid Flandre Scarlet!

Hey all~ It's been awhile(?).
Judging on the title, you MIGHT wonder who she is, and well, she's from Touhou Project!
I've got myself into Touhou about two months ago, where I started with the fighting games, ahaha. ^^"
The danmaku ones are a little too hard for me to learn. Maybe someday I'll learn.

And she's my second Touhou Nendoroid!

So anyway, a little summary about her.
She's from the sixth game, with danmaku styled gameplay. And to add with that, she's the boss of the Extra stage. She's the little sister of the Scarlet Sisters, whom her elder sister is Remilia. Oh, Did I mention that they are vampires?

Now, onto the review, shall we?
---
She looks pretty cute here. >w<
---



We have Cirno today! Although Cirno didn't quite meet Flandre, I guess?
Presenting Flandre along with Cirno! Well, when it comes to Touhou, you gotta go Touhou all the way!
Cirno's my number 1 now. (Or maybe number ⑨? :P) Flandre's my second. I'll reveal my third most favourite later~

--
Let's go on with the usuals, alright?
Cirno's gonna help out. (Will she?)

Flandre's pretty items.
With the first layer removed, a clearer look.
And her personal stand, specially designed for her.
Flandre's got little stuff like the rest of the Touhou cast, but her huge wings and hat makes the box look really occupied. Still, it looks really neat, as the wings themselves are quite pretty already~ (Oh, so colourful~ She beats Nyan Cat either way)

So for the stuffs, she has...
1x Hat
2x Wings (each side)
1x Laevateinn (that curved weapon on the top right)
1x Cunning expression faceplate
1x Innocent smiling faceplate
1x Arm to hold Laevateinn
2x Arms with sleeves, hands with nails visible, one for each side.
...and definitely, herself and those that are attached to her.

---
Time to play with her, we should! I dunno, what Cirno will do. So far she's helping... but wait-

Flandre straight out from the box. But what's Cirno doing behind her?

Now Flandre completely dressed up with her hat and her must have wings.
(It would be painful to have your wings removed after all.)
 ...Cirno's still behind her. I see she's going to pull a trick on Flandre!
Unfortunately, Flandre knew it all along. A simple whack with the Laevateinn does the job.
Cirno: "Ow!"

Flandre: "It's gonna be Christmas soon, I'm going to go get some candy!"
Flandre, you got the holiday festives wrong. ^^"

Flandre: "I don't care! I want candies anyway! Give me some!"
Aww, so cute, here's some candy~
Flandre: "Yay~"
Though limited, Flandre's poses can be really mischievous or rather REALLY cute (like, over 9000!, y'know!?) You can try to get other Nendoroids with arm parts combined with the hands like these and give it to Flandre if you want to play with her more.

Get or no get? If you're a fan of Touhou, it's a must get! Even if you're not, her wings are really too pretty to even be ignored, and then there's her really cute smile. A yes for cute-pose-lovers.

---
Here's some random picture.

PANTSU SHOT! No, I'm not a pedobear. Those details, they're quite pretty actually.
 ---
Last but not least, here's the final pic for this post.
You might've seen it already previously in another post.


Till next time I guess? I think it'll be pretty soon, so no worries there. :3
Now, here's a hint for the next review. There's already spoiler somewhere in this post, go search for it, or look carefully. I'm sure that character isn't really all that popular, but whatever, a Nendoroid's a Nendoroid after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment