Tuesday 4 September 2012

Nendoroid Nakano Azusa Unboxing!

Hey guys, I'm here again... after a long time, that is =w=
My home internet is still down... Actually, it was down since 4 weeks ago, the weekend after my Sendo Erika and Elsie post =A=
Well, I'm posting Azunyan from tonight! Will probably post Ritsu and someone (:3) soon~
---





Contents of the box. Well, for the price, it seems worth it...
Those cat ears are intimidating *w*

She has:

1x Cat ears
1x Guitar strap
1x Amplifier
1x Azunyan #2 (Cat)
1x Muttan (Guitar)

A pair of arms to play her guitar,
Another pair of straight arms,
A bent leg,
And two changes of faceplates.

Plus the default figure, of course.

Default pose straight out from the box.
Muttan! Azusa is playing with it.
Azusa: N-Nyaa.

Azusa is shocked over Azunyan #2 playing with the amp.
---
I don't know how to put it, but even though Azusa has limited number of arms for good poses, she's still fun.
If you manage to get more K-On Nendoroids, you can actually share arms. (Unless you're really unlucky to have the other members' joints to not fit in well.)
This unbox process is kinda short... Most probably due to me lacking inspiration, 'cuz like I've stated, my home internet is down, so yeah.

Till next time then? Tune in for Ritsu and many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment