Monday 13 August 2012

Nendoroid Sendo Erika Review!

Hi all~ Apparently I'm using the opportunity to update my blog... on the same night.
(Or day? Since it's past 12am. :P)
I just don't have the mood to complete schoolworks... Yeah, I'm gonna be dead. =w="

So, yeah... Erika? I did her review right after Elsie today, and when I was about to update my blog in the evening for both of them, I ended up taking a nap.

Erika, Erika... She's my friend's favourite character of all time and she is from the anime, "Fortune Arterial".
Heard of the title? Yes? No? It's a romance anime ^^"

Well, let's get on with the review.
---


---




No photobombing like Elsie's review this time, no worries ^^"
So, let's take a look at the contents...


Yep, another Nendoroid filled with the standard amount of accessories.
The wink face is quite attractive, and has always been the one I've used all this time up for display ^^"
The chair doesn't really seem to be pleasant. Imagine having to sit on one like that in real life... @.="
Her red vampire eyes faceplate isn't too attractive, at least, for me. My friend loves it. A lot.

Then, there's also her tea set... (or is it coffee? It's brown on the inside.)
The tea cup can be removed from the finger of the hand, while the saucer can't.
There's two identical right arms for her, (From the picture, her right is our left.)
Actually, the hands are slightly different looking. It's noticeable from this picture.
Then there's the other arm, too.
---

Erika's tea time.
Isn't it slightly boring to copy the poses that are printed out? Let's try something else for fun.

...Erika. That's no mirror. It's not silver. Not that you'd be affected by silver, anyway.
I tried to copy the scene where she used her vampiric powers to save something. Don't wanna give away spoilers. Apparently, I failed to pose her to look like as if she's levitating and dashing. :/
Erika: Anyone wants a hug? I'll give you a big one!
---
There still are more photos coming up, just stopping here for a bit 'cuz I just wanna say that,
even moving the arms, it gives a very different feel of what Erika is doing.

Erika: Hi~

Erika: And there you have... (air. There's nothing there, actually. xD)
---
Noticed the different feel she gave?
If you do, then good. If you didn't, it's okay. It's not like it's a big matter, anyway. ^^"
More coming up!

Erika: Hmm...
Erika: It stinks out there, please close the windows~
Erika: ...Nya?
---
It's weird how Erika has the same amount of accessories and with her hair slightly limiting freedom, I was able to play with her more than the others that I have reviewed. <o<"
My review's about to come to an end, so I'll post one final picture that I have her currently in this pose.

Erika: Roar~
Yep, guess that's all for now. Thanks for reading!
Look forward to my upcoming reviews~

No comments:

Post a Comment