Friday 10 August 2012

Unboxing Nendoroid Katsura Hinagiku

Hey, everyone.
I haven't had the chance to post since June.
Well, I don't think I'll be posting images of AFA MY 2012, since it's been quite some time.
(Plus, there are pictures uploaded elsewhere, I'm sure of that.)

I'm just gonna get on to this review of this Nendoroid which I got during the event.



Truth to be told, this Nendoroid doesn't really belong to me. I bought this because my friend wanted it, and he'll pay for this back to me once he's got the money.
Anyways!

The full view of the front of the box!

Sure looks like she's certainly packed from the outside huh?
Let's take a look on the inside.

Quite packed as you can see.

It's a good thing she has stuff filled up fully. The number of accessories aren't that bad.
Oh yeah, I forgot to tell. I haven't watched this series yet, called Hayate no Gotoku.
Won't be watching it anytime soon since I've lots of anime to catch up.

Her default pose.

Hugs please!

I feel like getting shot by her for no apparent reason.

What's she pointing at now?

I'm sorry to say that I don't have much to comment on this.
You'd notice her upper body's size is slightly different from the rest.
---
Hinagiku's ability to stand is quite stable, to me.
A skirt clipper, it seems to be.
Well, she can hang on to her cat ears and tail quite well, too.
The tail's attach to another joint which is provided, and is put around her waist, meaning you'd have to seperate her upper body and lower body then put it in between.
---
I'm not sure if it's due to the age of the Nendoroid or not,
but her joints were kinda tough when I just got her.
I think she's a good Nendoroid either way.
I have her on a newer pose than these, which hopefully I'll post them up soon.
---
Sorry for the less interesting review this time around.
Maybe I felt like I needed to rush through stuff so I can catch up with future random stuff.
Not to mention school has been really hectic for me.

Till next time then. Hope you'll look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment