Sunday 12 August 2012

Nendoroid Masamune Date Review! + Bonus Shot!

Hey, everyone!
I took the chance to review one of the figures I've got and hadn't post the unboxing processes.
As the title says, it'll be Masamune Date from Sengoku Basara!
Actually, I acquired this during AFA, from a dealer, not one of the sponsored shops.
And I've got the first version where the stand is supposedly less stable. o:
That's alright yet not at the same time since Date's cool and all! @@
I'd better stop the chitchat and get on with the review. ._.
(Bonus shot in the end of an upcoming figure I will review.)
---
---

 First up, the contents of the box.

It's kinda okay, isn't it?
 There's
- 2 extra faceplates,
- A pair of hands with 3 blades on each hand.
- A pair of straight arms,
- A blade,
- What-do-you-call-that-sword-holder-thingy with two blades in,
- A pair of sword holder with no blades in,
- An extra hand. (Looks the same as the hand from one of the arm but with/without (can't remember) a hole to hold the sword)
---
Posing section to display the parts!

He looks prepared to... cut... veggies. :3

Now, he definitely looks confident to cut and slash his opponents.
I wonder how would it be like if Date applied his sword skills to the kitchen inztead.
He'd be a great cook, would he? Or maybe not.
Oh? Notice Date's got his helmet off? I wonder when he did that and why...
Wait, what's he doing?

Umm, he's picking up his helmet.
He looks unstable...
Oh no! Date! T.T
Date: And that is precisely why I removed my helmet.
I see! Well, I would know, naturally. ^^"
But he looks cooler with the helmet, don't you think? Some of you might disagree though, but it doesn't matter since he's awesome either way with or without the helmet.
---
---
And that concludes my review of Masamune Date.
My current pose for Date-sama!
What do you think?


He looks confident and is giving confidence at the same time!
Tip: Try to put Date-sama by a wall or something similar so either he or the helmet can lie on so he doesn't really topple and fall overnight.
---
Bonus shot!
You ready to see it?


Azunyan!... Umm, yeah, Ricchan. She fell over accidentally when I accidentally shook my table.
Kinda sad yet lucky at the same time. The lucky part is that she didn't fall off my table. Whew.


Despite falling over, (with her chair on, yeah. Imagine falling like that in real life.)
her chair censors her pantsu, so no fan service for you! O;
And her hair's kinda pointy at the back. o:
That's all for this time, hope you'll look forward to my future posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment