Monday 13 August 2012

Nendoroid Elsie Review!

Good "mor-ter-ning" to everyone around the globe~
Apparently, I'm having quite the sore throat today. I wonder how I got it, actually.
The feeling started somewhere around last night, when I accidentally choked on water -.-

Well, regardless of my condition, I've decided to post another review.
This time around it's Nendoroid Elsie, from The World God Only Knows~
The airheaded Elsie, even more kawaii in her Nendoroid form >w<
Not to mention she has a lot of chibi faces... (It's as much as what she did in the anime.) /-\

Tonikaku, hajime yo!
(Anyway, let's get started! ...I hope I said that right...)
---

Looks like she's already cheerful and excited...
---



Elsie: Lalala~ (happily sweeping the 'floor')
Haqua: Elsie! What are you doing? Photobombing the first picture like that! =w=#
Elsie: Haqua... You know, you're getting shot right?
Haqua: !!! >///<
Haqua: NOOOOO!!!!
Elsie: Bye~ (Moe moe kyun~! <3)
---
I think I just made Haqua advance a step in the moe path.
Anyway, Elsie, back to the normal reviewing we go!

Her stuff's definitely packed... For whole lot of chibi purposes.
So what do you think? She's got lots of stuff packed... mostly for chibi actions...
If you can figure out ways to use it on other Nendoroids and match it well, then Nendoroid Elsie is the one for you!
Now let's have a look at what she can do...

She looks busy... running around and laughing... Must be something funny. Make sure you don't trip over the bottle of demon spirits in front of you hiding behind my blog logo.
Umm, Elsie, that's no corn. Don't eat it. x:
---
I guess that's pretty much what I've got today.
I'll end my post with one last picture.

My little moe demon spirit buster~
She looks really cute and pretty like this doesn't she?
She looks ready to capture some demon spirits. :3
That's all for now, till next time!
---

No comments:

Post a Comment