Wednesday 28 March 2012

Unboxing Nendoroid Cirno.

The first one that I've decided to unbox is Nendo Cirno!
I've been looking forward to get her quite recently, since she's blue in colour, plus, ice is fun!
Also featuring Aisaka-san in this set of pics. :3
---
Aisaka-san taking a walk and found a "crystallized" figure. :D


Aisaka: The box design looks so boring...!

Aisaka: No fair! She has more things than I do!

*takes a closer look*

That stand looks like a 6, but it could also be a 9. I'm confused.

She's pretty up close~ You should really have a look at one~

Ribbon is stuck to her hair~ ._.

Dissection! I didn't take the hands and legs out though. Her hair looks like it belongs to a porcupine~

Cirno: Waaah!!! T_T

Girls in sword fight action!

Cirno: I present you with this crystallized frog in my hand!








---
Watch out Cirno! Aisaka-san is coming at you from the back!
Anyways, it's time for my review, right? :3
---
Advantages
- She's pretty much pretty by herself, as her accessories are. The clear plastics used seems really nice~
- Blue in colour! Chu no like blue? D:
- This is not exactly an advantage but... both the sleeve and the arm are rotatable, as a replacement of rotating wrists, so I guess you can make her arms face behind much more easily instead :3
- Extra pantsu! ...Naaah. The pantsu there allows Cirno's legs to be spread wider, for other poses you might think of!

Disadvantages
- She's somewhat pointy and sharp here and there, but it doesn't affect much, unless you get poked too much :P
- Hmm, her hair is somewhat an obstacle, so the hands can't be rotated higher for that.
- The wings? Well, one of it is a little loose on mine, and it seems to drop off slightly easily, but the main thing is that, at one point where the ice wings meet, it gets thinner, and you feel like it'll break off easily anytime ;w; The hair will limit with how high you can rotate the wings here, too :/
---
Contents
- Crystallized frog x1
- Default figure x1
- Pair of wings x1
- Ice sword x1
- Change of expression x2 ( Angry and sad. Well, not really "angry" but, how do I put it? Provoked? )
- Change of arms x5 (only 3 comes with sleeves)
- Pantsu x1
- Stand x1
- Arm-shaped figure holder x1
---

Well, I'd recommend you to get this figure if you like light blue, ice, or well, just a figure collector or just to fill up your collection. I haven't really played Touhou Project yet, but Cirno alone like this is enough to draw me closer to buy her, which I did, in the end. *w*

Supposedly, Cirno is the Ice Fairy of the Lake... Well, there are other titles for her, depending on which Touhou game it is.

---

Once again, I thank you for reading this, and hopefully you liked it. Please look forward to my upcoming reviews :D

No comments:

Post a Comment