Wednesday 14 March 2012

Unboxing Nendoroid Kagamine Len and Rin Cheerful ver.

YES! My Kagamine Len and Rin that I ordered from someone (very grateful to that person) both arrived!Today is one of my weirdest happiest day, getting this package while my mouth is swollen due to dental surgery, I look seriously stupid.

Ahhh, screw the chitchat, we'll save it for later.
Onward to unboxing!
---

The front of the box~ The package itself makes me happy enough already~ Sorry, but I didn't take photos of the other sides of the box. ^^"

 
What it comes with~ Two sets of stickers and postcards! Aren't they pretty?
A better view of the contents.

Dissection! Sorry fellow fans~ ><"
You can stuff Rin's front part of her hair with Len's back hair! While Len's front hair can't do that. D: WHAT KIND OF MIRROR IMAGE IS THIS? x:
Len balances like that thanks to the back of his hair. ...All of you DO remember his hair at the back, right?
Len? What are you doing?
Len: Let's all go bananas! Rin: Yay!

---

Len! Why are you making Rin go high! <_<#
And no, that shout board Len is having doesn't mean anything about bananas at all. Don't worry ^^"
Anyway, will be listing down the contents.

---

Kagamine Len Cheerful ver. :
- CHEERFUL JAPAN flag x2 sides
- Pompom x2 (left and right hand)
- Megaphone x1 (comes with the holder with a strap)
- Piano guitar thingy. x1 (I forgot what it was called. Someone please correct me, 'cuz it's obviously wrong xD)
- Bent arm x1
- Bent legs x2
- Change of hands x2
- Change of hands with megaphone holder x2
- Kagamine Len figure with default items x1
- Change of faces x3 (Happy, Upset, and blank.)
- Stand x1
- Arm stand x1
- Shout boards x2 (One written (I think it says, "We can go through this together!" or something like that.), the other one is blank.)

Kagamine Rin Cheerful ver. :
- CHEERFUL JAPAN flag x2 sides
- Pompom x2 (left and right hand)
- Whistle with strap x1
- Microphone x1
- Bent arm x1
- Bent legs x2
- Change of hands x2
- Change of hands with whistle x1
- Kagamine Rin figure with default items x1
- Change of faces x3 (Happy, Excited, and blank.)
- Stand x1
- Arm stand x1

---

Advantages?
I don't think there's any, but they are much more stable than Aisaka Taiga.

Disadvantages
Just one that I spotted. The side of the headphones that come with the mike is slightly blocking, and comes out easily if you pressed the mike too hard while adjusting the hands.
The joints were slightly too tight and too loose on mine. Hopefully it wouldn't be like that for the other Nendoroids Kagamine Len and Rin Cheerful ver. owners.

---

If you're wondering about you should buy these Nendoroids, I'll say go for it! Although it's pretty much late to get now, and it's also hard to find them on sale.
Both Kagamine Len and Rin are cute even if you don't know who they are.
They're Vocaloids, a program that can sing. (Correct me if I'm wrong, or if I put that in a wrong way.)

---

That's all for now, and thanks for reading!
PS: To the seller: Thanks again for the Nendoroids Kagamine Len and Rin! Daisuki them so much~ <3

2 comments:

  1. The piano guitar thingy is called Melodica/Pianica, and Vocaloid is officially a singing synthesizer program. The software enables users to synthesize singing by typing in lyrics and melody.

    Glad you liked them! Looking forward to more photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for telling!
    And yes I do. I really, really love them!
    Will be playing them as soon as my condition improves a little more!

    ReplyDelete