Wednesday 28 March 2012

Unboxing Nendoroid Haqua.

So I took the time to unbox another Nendoroid.
This time it's Haqua! ...featuring Rin and Len. x3
I feel lifeless for just unboxing Nendoroids and ditching schoolwork. x:
---
Rin & Len: We now present you with... Nendoroid Haqua!


Tadaa~

A closer and clearer look at the contents. The stand is different than the other Nendoroids I have.

She can stand by herself due to her hair :D

Dissection! Not a very pretty sight.

>///< Clumsy Haqua dropped her bottle~ (notice the little hole at her palm? That's used to fit the bottle in~)

Haqua: Hey you! You took a glimpse at my pantsu, didn't you?!

Overall, it is yet another wonderful fun figure.
---
Haqua is pointing at chu! This pose somehow gives me some confidence. x3
So yes, the usual, right?
---
-Meh, not updating any more figure reviews for now, but I'll be posting up pictures once in a while, as it is easier-

No comments:

Post a Comment